According to Wine Spectator, wine consumption has increased over the years, making wine a more desired gift during the holidays.
There is also an increased interest in high-end wines and small wineries, like California’s Viansa Winery in Sonoma and Kirkland Ranch Winery in Napa. Viansa and Kirkland Ranch wineries have focused on the following corporate gift-giving ideas to help customers make a statement with employees and special clients:
* Create a lasting impression. Pair your corporate identity with exclusive wines and olive oils for a strong reminder of your company to those valuable business relationships. You can put logos, photos, images and slogans on any private label wine from Viansa and Kirkland Ranch wineries.
* Add a touch of elegance. Etching bottles can be used during the holidays, for promotional gifts year-round, for weddings, anniversaries or celebrating new babies.
* Sweeten the deal. Indulge your clients and colleagues with the perfect pairing of wine and chocolate. Viansa wine bottles are hand-dipped in Belgium chocolate and then wrapped for an elegant presentation. Add chocolate medallions with your corporate logo or a personal message.
* Give a subtle reminder. Share an exclusive Taste of Tuscany with business associates each month and enjoy the opportunity to subtly remind them of your business. Viansa’s Tuscan Club offers a unique wine and food experience reflective of Californian and Italian wine country living every month. Members also enjoy a 25 percent savings on all wine purchases, 10 percent on gourmet foods and gift baskets, and a complimentary subscription to Tuscan, Viansa’s full-color monthly magazine filled with entertaining ideas, wine information and recipes.
The Kirkland Ranch Wine Club will deliver six shipments per year, each containing two bottles of estate wine, family recipes that complement the wines, a newsletter and winemakers’ notes. Members also enjoy 20 percent savings on all purchases.
* Indulge them in flavor. With gift baskets like Viansa’s Classic Cal-Ital, you can share the tastes of fine Italian wines and artisan cheeses.
Whether it’s a hard-working employee, a dedicated client or someone who has referred business to you, a gift of wine can create a lasting impression.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Computers & Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Home & Family
- Health & Fitness
- Alternative Medicine
- Disease Illness
- Fitness Equipment
- Hair Loss
- Men’s Issues
- Muscle Building
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Issues
- Internet Business
- Product Reviews
- Recreation & Sports
- Self Improvement
- Writing & Speaking